Time to think Loco…
Due to the recent update by our New Jersey Government, all gyms have been ordered to close as of 8 pm (Monday March 16th). We gave it a good run, but in the end, we will be following suit and shutting our doors for the foreseeable future. The outpouring of support has been extremely touching, and we want to extend our deepest gratitude towards each and every one of you during this unique time. The one beautiful thing about belonging to a studio is the interaction with the others during each workout, the bond created and the support given when that 30 second timer feels like eternity! We want to honor that connection. To do so, we are going virtual!
What you need to know…
- Regular pricing applies to the Live Stream. If a Locomotion Member or currently on an Introductory Offer, the live stream is included as part of your services.
- A new pricing option has been added for those of you on class passes. This will be a one week unlimited class pass for $35! This will give you access to unlimited live stream classes for the week without using your class packs! Sign up through the Mindbody App or email us for support.
- To register for the live stream, first create a free zoom account or download the free zoom app on your device. All you will need is to register your email. Here is the zoom website: https://zoom.us
- Then, register for the class through the website or via the Mindbody App. This way, we can send you the Zoom link to join the class.
- You will receive an email with a login link via Zoom 30 minutes before class starts. You must sign up at least 30 minutes prior to class.
- Please call me at 609-516-8351 with any trouble signing in to the class. You can also text this number and I will sign you up and send you the email so you can make the class.
What to look forward to…
This will be an experiment for all of us and we appreciate your patience as we work through this together. As we find our groove, we hope to add more Live Stream class options to the schedule.
We will also be posting a daily movement practice to our newly created YouTube Channel for you to conduct at your own convenience. The link is below and will be updated tomorrow with an email to follow to inform you of the posting. Posts will vary from Bodyweight exercises, to Functional Stretches and Yoga Flows.
We will be starting a first come, first serve equipment rental starting March 16th. By emailing email@example.com you can reserve your Kettlebell, strap, yoga blocks etc for either pick up (cleaned at the studio) or delivery (by yours truly) for some additional class offerings once we get this whole thing up and running. Rental will be donation based and all proceeds will go towards throwing one kick-ass Courtyard Party once we get through this! Something to look forward to because yes, we will get through this!
As always, we appreciate your patience, your support, and your love through this whole process. Stay safe and please abide by all regulations set forth to put us all in a safe position to get through this! I am so looking forward to seeing all your (virtual) faces and to have the studio up and running soon enough!
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated. Please understand this is an on-going process that we will continue to refine and make the experience as easy as possible! THANK YOU!