SAFETY MEASURES FOR CLIENTS
- Small group classes will be limited to a maximum of 4 clients. Reservation or signing up in advance for a spot through MindBody will be required.
- Semi private (4 persons max) and individual private sessions will be available 7 days a week and must be pre-book with staff in advance.
- Minimum of 12 foot of physical distance between spots ( mask optional)
- Mask will be required upon entry to the studio and/or when there is less than 6 foot clearance between persons.
- Assigned/Designated use of equipment. Sharing of equipment will not be allowed.
- Each station/spot/person will be provided with their own disinfecting/cleaning materials to use before, during and after class.
- Outdoor air ventilation will be circulated throughout the studio using window fans, and keeping both doors open during class.
- Virtual classes will be offered regularly as an alternative option.
- Instructors will be given strict protocols to follow including but not limited to physical screening for flu signs, wearing a mask while teaching, physical distancing.
- Outdoor space is provided for lounging.
SAFETY MEASURES FOR INSTRUCTORS
- Maintain 6 foot minimum physical distance from each other and clients.
- Mask will be required (Disposable mask will be available)
- Personal equipment, disinfecting/cleaning materials and other essentials will be designated for each individual instructor’s use only.
- Clients will be screened and/or required to disclose any signs and symptoms of Covid 19 prior to each class.
- Wash/soap hands as much as possible before, during and after each session
- No physical contact such as hand adjustments or cuing allowed as well as sharing equipment with clients.
- Studio will be/must be properly ventilated with outdoor air circulation.
In written form the new process will go as follows. Clients will arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class. This is to allow proper sanitizing of the space and to let air circulate through and out of the studio. Both doors will be open during classes with an extra fan blowing around air in addition to the windows being open and now equipped with window fans as well. Upon arrival, clients will go to their designated workout spot (chose from 1 of the 4 corners of the main studio space) where all their sanitation supplies will be provided. Your studio provided sanitation station will include, sanitation spray, sanitation wipes, hand sanitizer, and two hand towels. Extra masks and gloves will be kept in studio for those who feel they would like some. You are also encouraged to bring your own. There will be no more equipment sharing done in studio. Please bring all necessary equipment (mats, blocks, straps, extra towels, kettlebells) with you to the studio. After the conclusion of class, you will be required to sanitize your designated area. The studio floor will be mopped and sanitized between classes. There are now Adirondack chairs outside in the garden for pre and post workout hangs. Something we have all grown to cherish with our community. Hanging out (outdoors) is always encouraged. We just ask you clean your station promptly so the instructor can get to their sanitation responsibilities before the next class starts.
If you have any questions, concerns, or recommendation, please feel free to reach out to us directly! Again, our number one goal is your safety. We stand behind out protocols and procedures after consulting with medical professionals and reading (and re-reading) CDC guidelines.